PRODUCT CODE: Mod. NM4BTS05
DESCRIPTION: 4-track tape of 0.5 mm².
OPERATING VOLTAGE: up to 230V AC / DC
• Effective area of each track: 0.5 mm²
• Rated current density: 9 A / mm² to + 25 ° C
• Rated insulation voltage: 750V AC / DC
• Rated operational voltage: 450 / 750V AC / DC
• Continuous use temperature: -10 ° C to + 80 ° C
• Thickness: 0.25mm
• Width: 50mm
Next Tape is adhesive ribbon cable, designed to go beyond the limits of conventional cables.
You paste the wall. No need to create tracks, break walls or install ducts. Simply apply the tape, plug it, paint it. Doing works of this kind has never been so easy!
No barrier or compatibility problem!
The Next KITCONN connectors have been specifically designed to allow easy and seamless connection to the traditional current line.
The tape Next gives the possibility to be finished in 3 different ways according to their application requirements. With the simple tape cover crack and mural painting, with the plaster from the retina to the shaving of the wall, or with a simple mechanical protection (perfect for example for application to the floor).
* Mechanical protection NPP25_8 compulsory below 2.5 m for application in LV (220 V)
Drywall Tape NPI_20_55 shaving of the wall and subsequent painting
Cover tape NCC10_5 crack for direct wall painting
Mechanics possibility protection apply over the mechanical protection of the retina leads plaster or tape cover crack to the desired finish.
REQUEST PRODUCT INFORMATION